Over the past three years, we've had the opportunity to represent some of the most inspiring small businesses and startups across our operating cities. As employees of a startup ourselves, we feel lucky to grow alongside them. Below are a few of the ways our clients have adapted to widespread quarantine - please consider supporting them. Their offerings run the gamut of food delivery to retail to online classes to therapy and beyond. We're proud to call these companies our clients and hope you'll consider using their services.
- 2ndKitchen, a tech company that enables locales to create food menus without a kitchen, launched 2Go, a free pickup and delivery solution for to-go beer, food, merch and donations
- Ama La Vida, an innovative career, life, health and leadership coaching company, is offering free career coaching sessions for those whose jobs have been impacted by COVID-19
- Authentic Heart Psychotherapy is offering mental health services virtually and is taking new clients
- Codeverse, a virtual coding program for kids, is offering the first class free and $50 off the first month to Truss supporters
- Draftbit, a native mobile app building technology, is offering their platform for free to any developers working on COVID-19 solutions
- Ethos is holding its first-ever public course on Wednesday, April 29 focused on purpose and positioning. They're also launching their Pivot Accelerator Program, a 4-6 week program designed to help you step into your purpose
- GFP, a Chicago-based fresh produce delivery service, is offering $5 off with the coupon code TRUSS
- The Groove, a virtual dance studio for families and children, is offering a free first class with the code TRUSSGROOVE10
- Hallow, a Catholic meditation app, is offering a free 90-day trial
- HaveHerBack, a women-owned culture consultancy, is offering consulting services virtually
- My LA Therapy is offering mental health services virtually and is taking new clients
- PrintWithMe, a nationwide network of wireless printing solutions, is offering two hour delivery with PrintWithMe Delivery, staffed by drivers who have lost their jobs or income due to COVID-19. They're also offering N95 mask pickup and delivery to local VA hospitals
- Public Rec, a modern leisurewear brand, is offering comfy basics for WFH and beyond
- Speeko, a communications coaching AI technology company, is offering a free 7-day trial to brush up on public speaking skills at home
- Trilogy Media, Youtube's favorite scam-busting duo, is ramping up their scam-busting efforts to include scams targeting people about COVID-19
- True Public, a market intelligence tool, is offering startups 30% off market research that helps them fundraise or understand their market better
- UpMerch, a custom apparel startup, is offering $100 off your first corporate order
Terms and conditions apply - please reach out to companies for more details
Need Help with Your Lease?
We're here for you. We're offering free lease consultations during this time, whether you're a Truss client or not. We can help you understand your current lease terms, what type of rent relief you can ask for, or even help you plan for future office needs.
Book time with us below:
Washington, DC Metro: Cam Kostyack