Truss is the new way to lease commercial space by providing a powerful and intuitive platform for both tenants and landlords.
Truss is a transaction marketplace and technology-enabled tenant rep broker that streamlines the entire leasing transaction for tenants, landlord agents and landlords. The Truss platform puts the tenant first, giving them control of the process, insights and transparency like never before.
Truss’ web and mobile platform enables prospective tenants to go from search to lease with ease. Truss leverages the latest technology including artificial intelligence (AI) to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial tenant’s requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that match their needs. Subsequent to identifying the best spaces, Truss uses 3D technology to allow virtual tours of spaces, eliminating the number of physical tours. The Truss platform includes an intuitive RFP/Proposal process to keep everyone on track and on the same page. Truss uses everyday language that tenants can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals.
- Award winning CRE Tech platform
- Venture and real estate
- Transparency for tenants: insight into the complete market
- Full pricing & interior 3D virtual tours – tenants know if they can afford a space and what it looks like before wasting valuable time
- Truss technology reduces day-to-day mundane tasks from the transaction
- A streamlined process – tenants get to lease 66% faster so they can focus on their business
- Tenants receive brokerage support from local market experts (Truss is a licensed broker)
- No cost to the tenant
- Free listings for leasing agents, tenant reps and landlords
- Rapid growth across nine existing markets (Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Houston, DC, Austin, San Antonio, Boston, Philadelphia) and many more markets under development
- Truss is expanding nationally and is looking for entrepreneurial commercial real estate leaders that are looking to innovate the industry
More information about Truss is available at www.truss.co
Truss is seeking a real estate professional to fill an associate level office brokerage position providing support to owners, brokers and tenants in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. This position will report directly to the Regional Senior Vice President of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
- Business development activities to expand existing client relationships and secure new clients
- Build and manage relationships with landlords, landlord/tenant agents and coworking providers
- Manage full leasing transaction life cycle, from search to lease signature
- Negotiate the best possible lease terms consistent with the tenant/client’s objectives
- 1+ years of commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Current salesperson or broker with active real estate license or the ability to get real estate license
- Knowledge of the primary submarkets in the Los Angeles metro area
- Belief that the leasing process can be greatly improved using technology
- Strong negotiation, financial, and analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with clients and work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume and why they are interested to:
Sam Devorris, Regional Senior Vice President