We are looking for a content marketer with experience in commercial real estate research who thrives in a fast growth environment. Our team consists of marketers, designers and data analysts who promote the Truss marketplace. You will be creating content for a brand new line of business, Truss Analytics, reaching commercial property owners, as well as content for the Truss website targeting small business owners. This includes collaborating with the Data Analytics team to develop industry reports, supporting new market launches and writing marketing copy for both. Your knowledge of SEO is strong and will help you develop content strategy for the website. You will have the opportunity to help build Truss Analytics from the ground up.
- Collaborate with marketing and data analytics leadership on identifying trends to develop content strategy, white papers and market reports.
- Work with Marketing team to write website copy for up to six new market launches annually
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design team to develop marketing assets
- Optimize website content with SEO best practices in collaboration with Agency
- BS in English, Journalism, Communications or Advertising
- 5-7 years content management experience, 2 years in Commercial Real Estate Research required
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Superior writing skills with ability to create both short and long-form content
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
To apply, please send a resume and tell us why you want to work at Truss to:
Lynette Grinter, Vice President of Marketing