We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented event marketer who thrives in a fast growth environment. The marketing team is promoting Truss to small business owners digitally and locally, creating brand awareness among our audience to sign up with Truss. This role will be executing upon this strategy, supporting the sales team and developing new ideas on how to streamline our event execution.
· Execute 14+ trade shows nationally promoting three different lines of business
· Collaborate with sales team to identify relevant events in eight current markets, and new markets as they go live in 2019
· Develop plans for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and budgets
· Develop promotional strategy for audience attendance
· Collaborate with design and marketing teams to develop landing pages, email and social media promotion to successfully garner attendance
· Identify ways to grow database of qualified audience
· BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
· 5 years marketing experience, 2 years managing events required
· Ability to travel nationally at least once / month
· Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment.
· Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to have fun at work
To apply, please send a resume and tell us why you want to work at Truss to:
Lynette Grinter, Vice President of Marketing