Truss is seeking a Financial Analyst to handle tactical aspects of the company’s financial management and reporting needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Full cycle bookkeeping, including entry of payables and receivables into financial systems (QB)
- Manage all aspects of A/R, A/P and billing.
- Receive, approve and when needed, investigate client’s account payable invoices. This includes tracking and reporting of payables.
- Handle all payroll information and work with ADP services for payroll entry.
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements
- Manage (including data entry) employee expense approvals and inclusion in payroll
- General ledger maintenance
- Ensure that records are maintained according to GAAP.
- Maintaining and filing of material corporate documents
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management
- Current financial professional with at least 2-3 years of financial job experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment with fluctuating priorities
- Experience in a marketplace, Ecommerce and/or service business
- Extremely proficient with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Process and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.