Truss simplifies the process of finding and leasing commercial space. Its web and mobile platforms enable businesses to go from search to lease with ease. Truss uses clever technology to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial space-seekers’ requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that will most likely match a user’s needs. In addition, Truss uses everyday language that users can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals.
Truss is seeking an information technology professional to handle all aspects of the company’s information technology needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide first line support for all employees regarding laptops, Mac OS, IOS and Android.
- Build, maintain and support all laptops for the company (physical and all installed software).
- Analyze, design and implement a Mac laptop build and management solution.
- Manage Office365, Microsoft Exchange and Dropbox business accounts.
- Manage BitDefender or an alternative Mac anti-virus solution for all laptops.
- Manage office firewalls, switches, WiFi routers, in-office wiring and physical IT equipment.
- Manage all third-party software licenses (Adobe, Apple, etc.)
- Design and implement an on-going security program to ensure the integrity of the IT environment.
- Design, document and implement all IT policies and procedures.
- Assist other departments with technical tasks and their related applications (Operations, Marketing which uses Zendesk, web content management system, Slack and Basecamp).
- Participate in assisting with technical tasks in the Development environment/systems (DevOps).
- Current IT professional with at least 3 years of technical job experience.
- Technical college degree and/or certification(s) in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate solutions quickly.
- Strong analytical skills
- Technically proficient with Office 365/Exchange/Office desktop apps, MacOS, IOS and Android OS.
- Experience with device management, anti-virus, firewall and Layer 2 infrastructure.
- Understanding and experience with information security.
- Process and results oriented.
- Very responsive and available to employee and executive requests/requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.