We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented marketer who thrives in a fast growth environment. You will be creating marketing strategy for two brand new lines of business, as well as marketing support for the supply side of our marketplace. Truss Analytics is a new product reaching commercial property owners, and Truss CRE will enable commercial real estate brokers to use the Truss platform. This includes collaborating on building brand strategy for each of these new business lines, working with the team to execute marketing assets, and developing a plan to measure the impact.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership on building brand strategy for Truss Analytics and Truss CRE
- Work with our Designer to develop assets for trade show materials, presentations, email, and website landing pages for Truss Analytics and Truss CRE
- Support up to six new market launches annually
- Work with Operations Team to develop and execute email and trade show strategy for landlords to keep inventory up to date
- Quantify the impact of digital marketing, and work with our Event Specialist for each new product launch
- BS in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- 5-7 years B2B digital marketing experience, 2 years in CRE preferred
- Digital marketing experience including email, CRM and content management tools
- Analytical mindset with background linking marketing to results
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
To apply, please send a resume and tell us why you want to work at Truss to:
Lynette Grinter, Vice President of Marketing