Truss is the new way to lease commercial space by providing a powerful and intuitive platform for both tenants and landlords.
Truss is a technology-enabled tenant rep broker and has full-time brokers on staff to assist throughout the process. The Truss platform puts the tenant first, giving them insights and transparency like never before.
Truss’ web and mobile platform enables prospective tenants to go from search to lease with ease. Truss leverages the latest technology including artificial intelligence (AI) to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial tenant’s requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that match their needs. Subsequent to identifying the best spaces, Truss uses 3D virtual technology to allow virtual tours of spaces, eliminating the number of physical tours. The Truss platform includes an intuitive RFP/Proposal process to keep everyone on track and on the same page. Truss uses everyday language that tenants can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals.
- Transparency for tenants: insight into the complete market
- Full pricing & interior 3D virtual tours – tenants know if they can afford a space and what it looks
- A streamlined process – tenants get to lease faster so they can focus on their business.
- Tenants receive brokerage support from local market experts (Truss is a licensed broker).
- No cost to the tenant. Free listings for landlords/owners.
To date, Truss has received $9.0 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 35 employees in just 18 months. Truss is expanding nationally, across office, retail and industrial asset classes and is looking for entrepreneurial commercial real estate leaders that are looking to innovate the industry.
Truss is seeking a real estate professional to fill an office brokerage position providing leadership and support to owners, brokers and tenants in the Chicago metropolitan area. This position will report to the Regional Vice President of Office Brokerage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meet with landlord agents and procure property listing data.
- Manage full leasing transaction life cycle, from search to lease signature.
- Negotiate the best possible lease terms consistent with the tenant/client’s objectives.
- Expand existing client relationships and secure new clients.
- Current commercial broker with active Illinois license.
- Knowledge of the primary submarkets in Chicago metro.
- Belief that the leasing process can be greatly improved using technology.
- Strong negotiation, financial, and analytical background.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interface with clients and work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume and why they are interested to:
Nicole Weldon, Regional Senior Vice President