Truss is seeking an Operations Intern to help grow and manage the supply side of the business.
- Interface with property owners and landlord brokers to update and supplement available inventory data and perform necessary data entry functions to update database
- Aid with the execution of projects, processes improvements and customer experience enhancements.
- Complete a number of ad hoc projects that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
- Full-time student at an accredited university; business or engineering degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week in our Evanston or downtown Chicago office
- Ability to problem solve, think analytically, and make data driven decisions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Qualified candidates should email their resume to: