Truss is seeking product management professional to handle the company’s current four product lines (Transaction/Brokerage, Data Analytics, Channel and Enterprise), working closely with the development and marketing teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Determine Truss’ customers’ needs and requirements (both internal and external customers) using an “evidence-based” decision making process and a deep understanding of the customer experience
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines
- Appraising new product ideas based on market assessments
- Achieve “buy-in” from key internal and external stakeholders
- Assess market competition and compare to Truss’ product lines
- Pricing analysis
- Consume product analytics to make informed product recommendations
- In conjunction with Development, share responsibility for product lines from concept, to design through implementation, ensuring product vision and market viability
- Assisting in the development of product road maps and release schedules
- Determine and document functional and operational requirements to be consumed by Development and Marketing (translate product strategy into detailed requirements)
- Communicate product road map, milestones, schedules, launch plans and product marketing (in conjunction with Marketing)
- Own product/feature launches
- Understand and consider operational impact/costs of proposed functionality
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Current product management professional with at least 10 years of job experience
- Experience with marketplace products, B-to-B and B-to-C environments
- Start-up experience desired
- BS/MS college degree required and professional training and certification desired
- Strong technical acumen and ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate solutions quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed, process and results oriented
- Very responsive and available to employee and executive requests/requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org