Truss helps small and medium businesses land an office space they’ll love. Truss streamlines the leasing process – entrepreneurs lease with Truss brokers 60% faster so they can focus on their business. Truss’ efficient AI-based platform personalizes the search, making it easy to virtually tour spaces, and receive support negotiating from a local broker.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. We offer a culture that is based on growth and innovation. For entrepreneurial commercial real estate leaders that are looking to innovate the industry, this is an opportunity to join a world-class tech team. And the industry has taken notice – we have won several CRETech awards three years in a row, an Innovation Award, and made Built in Chicago’s list of 50 Startups to Watch. We are growing like crazy by bringing technology and data to the forefront of the commercial real estate industry.
Truss is seeking a real estate professional to fill a sales associate role providing support to owners, brokers and tenants in the Boston metropolitan area. This position will report directly to the Regional Senior Vice President of the Boston metropolitan area.
- Business development activities to expand existing client relationships and secure new clients
- Build and manage relationships with landlords, landlord/tenant agents and coworking providers
- Manage full leasing transaction life cycle, from search to lease signature
- Negotiate the best possible lease terms consistent with the tenant/client’s objectives
- 1+ years of commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Current salesperson or broker with active real estate license or the ability to get real estate license
- Knowledge of the primary submarkets in the Boston metro area
- Belief that the leasing process can be greatly improved using technology
- Strong negotiation, financial, and analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with clients and work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume and why they are interested to: