Truss is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team. We're revolutionizing how our customers find and lease commercial real estate and we need great PMs to lay out and execute the vision
About the position
- You'll focus primarily on building cutting edge technology to find, validate and onboard commercial real estate space for our customers
- You'll partner with world-class designers, data scientists and technologists to solve some incredible challenges and invent new ways to look at the real estate world
- You'll spend time in both big picture strategic thinking and rapid execution and iteration. You'll form strong relationships with customers as you gather feedback and iterate on your ideas and hypotheses.
About our culture:
- PMs at Truss work across nearly the entire company -- you'll discuss, socialize and debate your ideas with everyone from senior executives to new hires
- You'll be encouraged to develop your own perspective on how we best delight our customers and create amazing experiences
- You're an experienced PM (3+ years) with a solid background in web technologies, data-driven decision making, basic data science and API and platform concepts
- You have a degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- You're a strong communicator and can break down complex issues into simple parts
The chosen candidate will receive an attractive compensation and bonus plan and will be eligible to participate in the Company’s group benefits, which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), expense account and more.
Qualified candidates should email their resume to our product team at: