Truss is looking for full-stack developers to join our team. Our customers love what we’ve built so far, and we’re just getting started.
About the position
- You’ll join a small, talented team of developers. Your colleagues will be great people to work with—and great people to learn from.
- You’ll have significant responsibilities from the beginning, and lots of people will use what you build every day.
About our culture
- Our team is respectful, collaborative, and supportive.
- We value excellent engineering, solid architecture, and clear thinking.
- We move and adapt quickly, because things can change fast in a startup.
- Have a degree in computer science or a related technical field and/or several years of professional experience
- Like to work on new, challenging problems
Truss is a venture-backed, real estate technology company that helps small and medium businesses find and lease space.
Truss has received $9 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 30 employees in just 18 months. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a matching 401k, enterprise-grade healthcare benefits, and the opportunity to work with a world-class team.
Our office is in Evanston, Illinois, just two blocks from the Purple Line and the Metra.
Send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.