Truss is the new way to lease commercial space by providing a powerful and intuitive platform for both tenants and landlords.
Truss is a transaction marketplace and technology-enabled tenant rep broker that streamlines the entire leasing transaction for tenants, landlord agents and landlords. The Truss platform puts the tenant first, giving them control of the process, insights and transparency like never before.
Truss’ web and mobile platform enables prospective tenants to go from search to lease with ease. Truss leverages the latest technology including artificial intelligence (AI) to improve the entire leasing process. Its AI-based chatbot, Vera, gathers and analyzes commercial tenant’s requirements and preferences to create a list of properties that match their needs. Subsequent to identifying the best spaces, Truss uses 3D technology to allow virtual tours of spaces, eliminating the number of physical tours. The Truss platform includes an intuitive RFP/Proposal process to keep everyone on track and on the same page. Truss uses everyday language that tenants can understand, instead of industry terms that are more easily understood by CRE professionals.
- Award winning CRE Tech platform
- Venture and real estate
- Transparency for tenants: insight into the complete market
- Full pricing & interior 3D virtual tours – tenants know if they can afford a space and what it looks like before wasting valuable time
- Truss technology reduces day-to-day mundane tasks from the transaction
- A streamlined process – tenants get to lease 66% faster so they can focus on their business
- Tenants receive brokerage support from local market experts (Truss is a licensed broker)
- No cost to the tenant
- Free listings for leasing agents, tenant reps and landlords
- Rapid growth across nine existing markets (Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Houston, DC, Austin, San Antonio, Boston, Philadelphia) and many more markets under development
- Truss is expanding nationally and is looking for entrepreneurial commercial real estate leaders that are looking to innovate the industry
More information about Truss is available at www.truss.co
Truss is seeking a commercial real estate broker to fill an executive management level position in the New York City metropolitan area. In addition to managing the New York metro area, this position is responsible for hiring and managing brokers in office, retail & industrial asset classes throughout New York with the potential to expand management responsibilities in the Northeast US region.
- Execute Truss’s business plan for New York (details provided to qualified candidates)
- Leverage, develop and maintain long-term business relationships with private and institutional real estate owners.
- Meet with landlord agents, tenant reps, owners and coworking providers to procure property listing data for Truss’s database
- Manage full leasing transaction life cycle, from search to lease signature
- Negotiate the best possible lease terms consistent with the tenant’s objectives
- Expand existing client relationships and secure new clients
- Develop partnerships with local business development channels (i.e. local incubators, professional organizations, coworking companies, etc.)
- Train and develop junior brokers’ deal-making skills, market knowledge and business development activities.
- Manage a team of New York brokers with potential regional management responsibilities
- Current licensed broker or salesperson with at least 10+ years of tenant rep and/or landlord rep experience in New York
- Strong relationships within the local and national real estate community
- Currently possesses, or can obtain, a Real Estate Broker License in New York
- Knowledge of the primary submarkets in New York metro
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to innovate the industry
- Strong negotiation, financial, and analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with clients and work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume to:
Bobby Goodman, Co-Founder, Managing Broker