Truss is seeking a Vice President of Finance to handle all aspects of the company’s financial management and reporting needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transaction related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Analyze financial results regarding profits, trends, costs and compliance with budget.
- Create detailed financial reporting to senior management
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting
- Ensure that records are maintained according to GAAP
- Assist executive management in financial planning and creating financial models
- Coordination and preparation of tax schedules, returns and information and coordinating with outside accounting agencies
- Coordination with valuation firms
- Interaction with venture capital partners and Board of Directors
- Management of financial analyst / bookkeeper and other departmental headcount
- Current financial professional with at least 7-10 years of financial/accounting job experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business; CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required
- Recent experience scaling a financial operation to at least $50 million in annual revenue
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment with fluctuating priorities
- Experience in a marketplace, Ecommerce and/or service business
- Technically proficient with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel required
- Experience implementing and using enterprise accounting systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Sage)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Process and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Attractive compensation + bonus plan and group benefits (which include health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) match and an expense account).
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.