Coworking in Los Angeles is on the rise as entrepreneurs and small businesses throughout the area look for ways to trim costs. By sharing office space with other organizations, companies can save big on rent and other overhead costs. This provides the flexibility they need to better serve their clients and become more profitable. As more business owners discover the value of such an arrangement, the number of spaces for coworking in Los Angeles is growing by leaps and bounds. This means there’s a lot to sort through when seeking a property. Fortunately, Truss is here to help you find the coworking space in downtown Los Angeles that will meet your unique needs and desires.
Businesses look for coworking space in Los Angeles because it can provide them with numerous advantages over traditional office leasing arrangements. These can include:
· Flexibility: Without the need to sign a long-term lease, you’ll be free to come and go as you see fit, depending on your situation. You’ll also be able to avoid the financial reviews that come with renting traditional offices.
· Savings: When you choose to share a space with others, access to certain supplies and equipment can be included in the cost. This means you won’t have to worry about purchasing copiers, computers or other business necessities.
· Better space: A majority of the coworking spaces in L.A. are in prime locations, close to transportation and conveniences. These spaces also tend to be more modern and attractive than many traditional offices, which could give you an advantage when impressing clients.
· Networking opportunities: Sharing office space may provide opportunities to collaborate with peers you otherwise wouldn’t encounter. You may find new partners or even customers through this arrangement.
You have a variety of options when it comes to finding your ideal coworking space in Los Angeles. Among the setups you may consider are:
- Undesignated workspace or workstation in a common area (aka “hot desk”)
- Designated desk in a common area
- One-person office
- Team office
Access to certain amenities can be included in your rent. These may include:
- Meeting/conference rooms
- Printing and copying
Are you wondering if coworking could be right for you? Truss specializes in helping the owners of small and medium-sized companies find, tour and lease the spaces they need. Our experienced brokers leverage our tech-enabled platform to determine which type of property best fits your situation, then pinpoint exactly where it is in the city. Best of all, our service is free to use and streamlines the leasing process. If you later decide that a more traditional setup would best serve your needs, we can help you find that, too. Truss gives you the power to sort and compare all your options on a single platform. No matter what suits you, your local Truss broker has the expertise and technology to deliver your ideal solution.